You are cordially invited to visit St. Elias Orthodox Church in La Crosse, Wisconsin. Our church is a parish of the Diocese of Toledo and the Midwest of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America.
St. Elias Orthodox Church exists to glorify God, share the Tradition of the Apostolic Faith and serve as a beacon of Christ’s love to mankind.
We live this mission through:
- Participation in the sacramental life and liturgical cycles of the church.
- Education and study of Orthodoxy, available to children and adults within our parish and inquirers.
- Outreach to the larger community, through events, charitable works and witness of our faith.
- Fellowship, hospitality and volunteer opportunities that allow all to give freely of their time, talent and treasure, for the glory of God.
- A forward-thinking Parish Council and Committees, dedicated to ensuring the growth and future success of our parish for generations to come.
For over a century St. Elias Church has been the Orthodox heart of the La Crosse, WI region. A historic site with connections to the past but also a vital and living community of faith celebrating the tradition and beauty of Eastern Orthodox Christianity. We welcome you to our website, encourage you to ask questions, and join with us in our life and worship.
All are welcome to join us for our services.
While there is no longer a requirment to wear a face mask or face covering, you are strongly encouraged to do so for the protection of those who cannot wear a mask or receive the vaccine. Try to physically distance yourself as best as possible while in church. If you have the symptoms of COVID-19, or suspect you might have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, please do not come to church.